Over the years we have represented a number of individuals and organizations in various areas of the law. From preparing a will to purchasing a business, we have the knowledge and expertise to assist you with your legal matters. If we cannot help you with a legal problem, we will refer you to a reputable lawyer or paralegal.
We have the expertise and experience to satisfy the needs of small, medium and large business. Our services include:
- Buying and selling a business
- Corporate reorganizations
- Financing, secured lending and investment transactions
- Shareholder agreements and partnership agreements
- Business agreements, including employment, franchising and distribution agreements
Buying or selling a home is a major undertaking with a number of potential pitfalls. Having an experienced lawyer to guide you through the process gives you the peace of mind that all the details have been covered. Our experienced team of professionals can help you with the following real estate matters:
- Purchase, sale and financing of commercial and residential property
- Commercial and residential leasing
- Land development, including subdivisions, severances and rezoning
Establishing a succession plan that is both tax efficient and smooth for your estate and loved ones is our goal. We have the knowledge and expertise to assist you with the following matters:
- Wills, including multiple wills
- Property and Personal Care Powers of Attorney
- Personal Tax and Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Certificate of Appointment of Estate Administrator (Probate) Applications
As we are located in an agricultural centre our firm has developed and vast amount of experience in the agricultural industry. We are able to assist farmers with the increasingly complex framework in which their business operates.
Transitioning a business to the next generation involves a number of legal, tax and family issues. Our lawyers have helped a number of business owners successfully transition their business to the next generation.
We work with your family and financial advisors to determine the succession plan that works for you. This includes providing advice and preparing documentation for estate freezes, family trusts and any will and estate planning to compliment your succession planning.
Our experienced lawyers can assist you with the following areas of employment law:
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Employment Contracts
- Workplace Policies
- Progressive Discipline