Bezaire Hemeryck Barnett
Bezaire Hemeryck Barnett is a well-established law firm serving Strathroy and surrounding area. Our origins date back more than 60 years to the establishment of one of our predecessor firms by Arthur Quinlan Sr. and Cameron Somerville.
Bezaire Hemeryck Barnett is the product of the merger of Waters & Bezaire and Quinlan Hemeryck Barnett, which occurred on January 1, 2019
Currently, we have four lawyers practising at our firm: Andrea Bezaire, Bradley Hemeryck, Jonathon Barnett and Katherine Tomaszewski. Contact us for a consultation on your legal issues.
Meet Our Lawyers
Jonathon Barnett attended McGill University for his undergraduate degree where he completed a double major in economics and psychology, with great distinction.
Andrea Bezaire is currently practising in the areas of corporate law, residential real estate, wills and estates, municipal law and employment law.
Bradley Hemeryck joined Quinlan & Somerville in 2012 where he began focusing on Real Estate as well as Wills and Estates under the guidance of Charlene Quinlan.
Katherine Tomaszewski completed a graduate degree at Harvard Law School, and began her legal career as a full-time law professor at the University of Western Ontario.
Be the best
at what you do!
At Bezaire Hemeryck Barnett, we apply our collective knowledge and expertise to provide legal solutions that meet your changing needs and priorities.
We have the expertise and experience to satisfy the needs of small, medium and large business. Our services include:
- Buying and selling a business
- Corporate reorganizations
- Financing, secured lending and investment transactions
- Shareholder agreements and partnership agreements
- Business agreements, including employment, franchising and distribution agreements
Buying or selling a home is a major undertaking with a number of potential pitfalls. Having an experienced lawyer to guide you through the process gives you the peace of mind that all the details have been covered. Our experienced team of professionals can help you with the following real estate matters:
- Purchase, sale and financing of commercial and residential property
- Commercial and residential leasing
- Land development, including subdivisions, severances and rezoning
Establishing a succession plan that is both tax efficient and smooth for your estate and loved ones is our goal. We have the knowledge and expertise to assist you with the following matters:
- Wills, including multiple wills
- Property and Personal Care Powers of Attorney
- Personal Tax and Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Certificate of Appointment of Estate Administrator (Probate) Applications
~ Anthony Kennedy
We must never lose sight of the fact that the law has a moral foundation, and we must never fail to ask ourselves not only what the law is, but what the law should be. "